patch unlock my K810i into file manager mode

Written on 6:08 PM by CommuniKation

Patch unlock K810i problem - DavinciTeam / Forum

by philip390  
Hello, i tried to patch unlock my K810i and followed the instructions to the step where it told me to disconnect the phone and connect it again, so i did that, and the it detects the phone, but the phone starts itself into file manager mode . Is this supposed to happen? Because the client says phone removed when that happens and just stalls och "script initialization". ... BB code is On. Smilies are On. [IMG] code is On. HTML code is Off. Trackbacks are On ...
DavinciTeam / Forum - http://www.seuniverse.com/forums/

 PR: n/a  I: 44,800  L: 0  LD: 0  I: 906  Rank: 472672  Age: Feb 19, 2004

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

No Comment

Post a Comment