GEN being the only variable in creating the DCT4 code

Written on 6:04 PM by CommuniKation

Unlocking Nokia 2600 classic? Help!

by Joyous  
I only have 4 more goes to insert unlocking codes, used the first one and it didn't work, which prompted me to get help !!! I read about GEN being the only variable in creating the DCT4 code. If you can figure this out the right code ...
Nokia Flash Reverse Electronic Engineering - http://nokiafree.org/forums/

 PR: n/a  I: 221,000  L: 0  LD: 0  I: 2080  Rank: 64398  Age: May 27, 2002

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

1 Comment

  1. nivetha |

    Thanks for the information.I unlock my nokia phone using the unlocking instructions in the site mobileunlockguide
    From this article I know about more information about unlock.

     

Post a Comment