How to Unlock/Flash HTC Universal using Windows Vista; Samsung SHG-U900 unlock code -

Written on 3:08 PM by CommuniKation

 How to Unlock/Flash HTC Universal using Windows Vista

By shahriar
Instead of "Mobile Devices" in the device manager list, I could only
see "Portable Devices". I did see "Mobile Devices" but it kept
switching between "Mobile Devices" and "Portable Devices" during
the many times I tried doing it. ...
<http://wp.buzzdev.net/shahriar/how-to-unlockflash-htc-universal-using-windows-vista>
wp.buzzdev.net
<http://wp.buzzdev.net/>

unlock 3g iphones and cell phones ...
By john ferry
This entry was posted on Saturday, March 7th, 2009 at 5:11 pm and is filed
under Mobile Cell Phone. You can follow any responses to this entry through
the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own
site. ...
<http://home-appliance.vjad.net/mobile-cell-phone/unlock-3g-iphones-and-cell-phones-with-sim-card>
Home Appliances


Guidance for unlock iphone via sim card
By john ferry
There is many unlock sim cards now for unlocking iphones or other cell
phones such as samsung, black berry or any other. But You will see a much
difference in performance and prices for these unlocking sim cards. here,
you will find ...
<http://blog.adwarebiter.com/computers/guidance-for-unlock-iphone-via-sim-card/>
adwarebiter.com


Samsung SHG-U900 unlock code -
By Steve-O
Hi, Is it possible to Unlock a Samsung U900 thats locked on T-Mobile so I
can use a O2 sim card in it? Thanks Steve. ... Default Samsung SHG-U900
unlock code. Hi, Is it possible to Unlock a Samsung U900 thats locked on
T-Mobile so I can ...
<http://www.gsm-forum.eu/unlocking-codes-log-file-requests/26493-samsung-shg-u900-unlock-code.html>
GSM Forum Europe



If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

8 Comments

  1. Vengadachalam T |

    My samsung Mobile also locked To the Vodafone Uk.The mobile SAMSUNG u900.I used the code for unlocking the mobile instead of software easy..I got it from the site http://www.unlock-zone.com/ .

     
  2. Unknown |

    This comment has been removed by the author.

     
  3. Unknown |

    my mobile got locked & i unlock it from unlokcing 4 u.

     
  4. kiruthika |

    hai,
    Nice information....
    I found the site unlock mobile for getting the free unlocking code.I unlocked my mobile using this.

     
  5. Unknown |

    Thanks for this information. I read this article. I got the unlock instrucitions from unlock guide & i am searching for the unlockcode as free

     
  6. Unknown |

    Thanks for the unlocking information about the mobile phones.I found one website mobilesolutions.In that site also contains unlocking informations for the mobiles.

     
  7. prashanna |

    thanks for the information!
    I once had a samsung mobile A697 and I unlocked using
    Mobile Unlocking Codes It was helpful.

     
  8. akccommodities1 |

    Hello just wanted to give you a quick heads up. The words in your content seem to be running off the screen in Firefox. I’m not sure if this is a formatting issue or something to do with internet browser compatibility but I thought I’d post to let you know. The design and style look great though! Hope you get the problem solved soon. Thanks
    IT and network service provider in multan

     

Post a Comment